Ember is made up of several libraries. If you wish to add a feature or fix a bug please file a pull request against the appropriate repository. Be sure to check the libraries listed below before making changes in the Ember repository.
Ember.js - The main repository for Ember.
Ember Data - A data persistence library for Ember.
Ember Website - Source for http://emberjs.com
Ember Guides - Source for http://guides.emberjs.com which you are currently reading.
These libraries are part of the Ember asset output, but development of them takes place in a separate repository.
- backburner.js - Implements the Ember run loop.
- glimmer - Implements the really fast rendering engine now included in Ember
- htmlbars - The syntax for templating most often used with Ember
- morph-range - Used by Ember for manipulating the text nodes known as morphs which are created for HTMLBars to keep track of text that could change.
- rsvp.js - Implementation of the of Promises/A+ spec used by Ember.