Old Guides - You are viewing the guides for Ember v3.28.0. VIEW v4.11.0Edit Page
These accessibility learning resources will provide additional support to the developer looking to improve the quality of the code they write.
- MDN Web Docs: Accessibility
- Using ARIA: a practical guide for developers on how to add accessibility information to HTML elements
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines(WCAG) 2.1
- Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) 1.1
- How to meet WCAG (Quick Reference)
- Accessibility Insights- Use FastPass to find common, high-impact issues
- aXe extension for Chrome
- Accessibility Support- Find out if your code will work with assistive tech
- How and where to report accessibility bugs
- ColorSafe- Empowering designers with beautiful and accessible color palettes based on WCAG Guidelines of text and background contrast ratios
- Accessible Color Palette Builder
- Plain Language - Learn how to write in a way that makes it easier for people to read and understand.